MITS-Placement Cell concentrates on career exploration, self-assessment, long-term career planning, and developing networking skills, in addition to job search strategies for the short-term. Along with an intense focus on students' success, the Placement Cell is committed to creating and maintaining positive relationships with corporate employers. MITS-TPC team manages active relationships with companies that recruit students, working to ensure that the recruiting process is smooth, hassle-free and rewarding. In concert with administration, faculty-corporate relations and students, the TPC works continually to bring new companies on-Grounds and to expand existing relationships. The TPC also maintains an intranet that facilitates many technical aspects of the job search, allowing students to manage their search electronically from computers on-Grounds or online. Using the TPC site, students can research companies and contacts, search for employment opportunities, apply for jobs, sign up for company presentations, schedule on-Campus interviews and much more.
News & Events
- 563 students were selected for Wipro - Elite National Talent Hunt , On Campus Drive held on 07th Oct, 2021.
- 292 students were selected for COGNIZANT GENC NEXT ,GenC Elevate, On Campus Drive held on 26th Aug, 2021.
- 205 students were selected for HCL Technologies Ltd , On Campus Drive held on 29th March, 2022.
- 171 students were selected for Accenture , On Campus Drive held on 03rd Dec, 2021.
- 136 students were selected for TCS Ninja/Digital Interviews held on 27th Nov, 2021.
- 50 students were selected for Revature India, On Campus Recruitment Event held on 21st Dec, 2021.
- 49 students were selected for Mindtree, On Campus Drive held on 11th Jan,2022.
- 43 students were selected for Infosys, On Campus Drive held on 29th March,2022.
- 27 students were selected for Legato Health Technologies LLP, Campus Drive held on 22nd Oct 2021.
- 24 students were selected for Quest Global, On Campus Drive held on 15th Feb, 2022.
- 24 students were selected for Hexaware Technologies , On Campus Drive held on 24th Nov, 2021.
- 19 students were selected for ,Zensar Technologies, On Campus Drive held on 17th Nov, 2021.
- 19 students were selected for, KNOWLEDGE LENS , On Campus Drive held on 20th April, 2021.
- 11students were selected for , Kaar Technologies, Interviews held on 10th Mar,2022.
- 10 students were selected for, IndusInd Bank, Interviews held on 09th March, 2022.
- 10 students were selected for, FUNNL (movingDneedle) , On Campus Drive held on 20th March, 2022.
- 09 students were selected for , Brillio Technologies Private Limited, On Campus Drive held on 24th Nov, 2021.
- 09 students were selected for ,Infobell IT Solutions Pvt Ltd, On Campus Drive held on 20th Dec, 2021.
Students who use TPC services are responsible for
- Taking advantage of the career resources offered by the TPC and the college.
- Independently developing and obtaining feedback on a career plan consisting of networking and interview strategies for implementation during the course of the academic program.
- Representing MITS professionally and honourably in all interactions with the business community.
- Keeping TPC informed of concerns and issues .
- Reporting placement plans/status throughout the academic year and upon graduation from the college
We are available to assist you with
- Choosing a major and developing career goals
- Obtaining career information and resources
- Conducting industry and organizational research
- Developing contacts/networking
- Learning job search techniques
- Post-Graduate College application and selection
- Resume preparation
- Developing interview skills
- Finding full-time, part-time and internship opportunities
Recruiters hired MITS students
R 20 Lac
Highest Salary package availed
Companies offering Packages
Student Placed higer Package