About IIIC :
The Industry-Institute Interaction Cell (IIIC) of the college is a dedicated cell to promote the close interaction of industry and various departments of the institute. The IIIC Cell facilitates industrial and academic trainings those are not prescribed in the syllabus in addition to conducting industrial exhibitions and interaction meets. Industry Institute Partnership forms an important activity for any academic institute as its stakeholders interact with the real world. Firstly, the students are benefited due to exposure to current industry practices, challenges and needs and update their skills when changes occur in technology, teaching faculty get sensitised to the latest practices leading them to blend practice with usual theoretical teaching methods. On successful interaction, Industry may realize that Academia has more to offer by way of solving their short term and long term technical problems, provide a manpower resource pool with good industry orientation and a source for updating the knowledge sets of its personnel.
- To explore and identify common avenues of interaction with Industry as per the requirements of the institution.
- Bridging the gap between Industry and Institute.
- Initiate and Coordinate Industry based research.
- Initiate and coordinate consultancy service
- Need based training to the Industry and Institute as well.
- Short term courses for Manpower development.
The Industry-Institute Interaction Cell (IIIC) Committee
|S.No||Coordinator/Members||Basic Academic Designation|
|1||Dr. C. Yuvaraj||Principal & Chairman|
|2||Dr. Ram Krishna||Associate Dean - Industry-Institute Interaction Cell (IIIC)|
|3||Dr. Ramanathan||Vice Principal (Academics) & Member|
|4||Dr. M. Lakshmana Rao||HoD ME & Member|
|5||Dr. S. Rajasekaran||HoD ECE & Member|
|6||Dr. A. V. Pavan Kumar||HoD EEE Member|
|7||Dr. R. Kalpana||HoD CSE & Member|
|8||Dr. M. Sreedevi||HoD CST & Member|
|9||Dr. Dipankar Roy||HoD Civil & Member|
|10||Dr. Sremmant Basu||HoD MBA & Member|
|11||Dr. N. Naveen Kumar||HoD MCA & Member|
|12||Dr. D. Pradeep Kumar||Coordinator TEQIP & Member|
|13||Mr. S G H Gowda||Senior Manager, Corporate Relations & Member, Secretary|
|14||Mr. D. T. Venkatesh||CEO, Growell CNC Systems Pvt Ltd & Member|
|15||Mr. Haribabu Sakamuri||Asst GM, Mangal Industries & Member|
|16||Dr. Bibhuti Bhusan Pradhan||Sr.Asst.Professor, ECE & Member|
|17||Dr. M. Vaigundamoorthi||Professor EEE & Member|
|18||Dr. V. Arun||Assoc Professor CSE & Member|
|19||Dr. K. V. Geetha Devi||Asst.Professor, MITS School of Business & Member|
Following MOUs signed :
- Great Learning
- UiPath Academic Alliance
- Innopolis University
- BRNO University of Technology
- Shou University, Taiwan
- Bennett university
- Sakrobotics Pvt. Ltd.
- GEMS-German Center for Engg. & Mgmt. studies and APS European center for Mechatronics
- GEMS and Steinbeis Institute for sustainable Resource usage & Energy Mgmt.
- Teken Bim Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Chennai
- Oracle Academy Institution
- Talent Micro Innovations Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore
- National United University, Taiwan
- Ming Chuan University of Taiwan
- Providence University, Taiwan
- National YunLin University of Science & Technology, Taiwan
- National PingTun University of Science & Technology, Taiwan
- Euphonious Innovations Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
- Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI)
- Kookmin University
- Dassault Systems Foundation
- National YunLin University of Science & Technology, Taiwan
- IIT Delhi
- Dassault Systems Foundation, Mumbai (Chemistry Project)
- Contrivation Labs Pvt. Ltd.
- Andhra pradesh state skill development corporation
- People Care Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Ming Chi University, TAIWAN
- Asia University
- Aiotomate Technologies, Bangalore
- SmartBridge Educational services, Hyderabad
- Study Springs pvt. Ltd., Salem
- TechnoConfluence Intelligent Engineering Services, Bangalore
- Study Owl Education Pvt. Ltd.
- CYIENT LIMITED, Hyderabad
- SAP University Alliances, Germany
- Aspiring Minds Assesment Pvt. Ltd. Haryana, Gurgaon
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
- ARM University
- ICAR-IIMR (Indian Institute of Millers Research)
- BEPL Blend Steel Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- RedHat India Pvt. Ltd.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited. (TCS), Mumbai
- National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM), New Delhi
- HR Services to Holy Mary Institute of Technology and Science, Hyderabad
- National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE)
- e-Scrappy Recyclers, Bangalore
- Tech Meet, Vishakapatnam
- Oracle Support Services
- Chandra Mohan Nursing Home, Madanapalle
- AIT (Accendre Info. Technologies Pvt. Ltd.), Hyderabad
- SIEMENS Center of Excellence and Technical Skill Development Institutions, Hyderabad
- EDS Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
- ECIL-ECIT, (A Govt. of India Enterprise), Hyderabad
- National Entrepreneurship Network, Bangalore
- NSIC Technical Services Center (National Small Industries Corporation), Hyderabad [Govt. of India]
- Revolve Engineers Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad
- Annapurna Electronics & Services Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad
- Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD), Hyderabad
- IIT - Hyderabad
- Kriatec Services Pvt. Ltd., Chennai
- Wright State University College of Engineering & Computer Science, USA
- Paramount Publishing House, Hyderabad
- Kruthi Computer Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), New Delhi
- NASSCOM, New Delhi
- Front Line Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Salem
- Altair Engineering
- Kaizen Green Technliogy Pvt. Ltd.
- UNISTRING Tech Sliutions Pvt. Ltd.
- VI-Micro Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- KKM Soft Pvt. Ltd. , Hyderabad
- NIST Institute Pvt. Ltd., Chennai
- Lab Tech Electronics, Chennai
- Unisys Innovation Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
- Monster.com India Pvt. Ltd.
- Oracle Academy
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), Bangalore
- Pushkala Technliogies Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
- National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bangalore
- NAFEMS - UK
- Surface Improvements (India) Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
- FELIP ( Forum for Enabling Learning Initiatives & Placement in Engineering Clileges-Bangalore
- EIPL (Enmax Engineering India Pvt. Ltd.), Hyderabad
- Enmax EPC (EEPL Pvt. Ltd.), Hyderabad
- Engineers CADD Center (P) Ltd. Tirupathi
- IBM Private Limited.
- SSS CAD Center , Tirupathi
- IMS Global Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
- Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
Activities under IIIC :
- One day Workshop on “Web Technologies” organized by Industry-Institute Interaction Cell on 13th November 2018.
- A Workshop on Engineering Technologies and Opportunities for B.Tech I Year Students organized by IIIC Cell on 7th September 2018.
- Motivation & Personality Development Programme for I B.Tech Students organized by IIIC Cell on 2-4 April 2018.
- A Workshop on "Entrepreneurship & Research Proposals to various Funding Agencies" organized by EDC cell & IIIC cell on 15-11-2017.
- Motivation & Personality Development Program for I B.Tech Students organized by IIIC Cell on 24th October 2017.
- A Seminar on "Entrepreneurship and Self Development" organized by EDC Cell & IIIC Cell on 19th September 2017.
- Dr. Ch Rama Prasada Rao, Dean, Industry Institute Interaction Cell, Dr. R. Vara Prasad, Asst Professor & Coordinator ED Cell, Department of Management Studies & Mr. J. Saravanababu, Senior Placement Officer, attended All India Technical and Management Council (AITMC) organized 6th Annual Global Summit 2017 (In Association with: AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India & Ministry of Labour& Employment, Govt. of India) on 14th June 2017 at New Delhi.
- Awareness Program on "Industry Expectations from Engineering Students" by R.Gayathri for B.Tech III Year students organised by IIIC Cell on 31st March 2017.
- A Guest Lecture on Campus to Corporate by Dr. Madhu Rani for Ist B.Tech & MBA Students organised by IIIC cell on 28th March 2017.
- Dr. Ch. Rama Prasada Rao, Dean IIIC, visited Southern Region Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute (SRFMTTI), Garladinne on 8th July 2016.
- Dr. Ch. Rama Prasada Rao, Dean IIIC, attended a workshop on “Workshop for trainers on COE & t-SDI Lab Orientation and Positioning” organized by APSSDC - Siemens Skill Development Clusters at The Plaza Hotel, Hyderabad on 18th April 2016.
- Dr. I. Gopinath, Associate Dean, Industry Institute Interaction Cell, MITS and Shri. Venu Choudary, OSD, MITS have attended a Workshop on ‘Employment, Entrepreneurship and Research opportunities in India’ organized by Society for Advancement of Aerospace Propulsion (SAAP), at Bangalore on 2nd and 3rd April 2016.
- Dr. Ch. Rama Prasada Rao, Dean, IIIC and Dr. I. Gopinath, Associate Dean, IIIC visited Hyderabad during 16th to 18th December, 2015 to visit Indian School of Business (ISB) and some other companies in connection with Industry, Institutional Interaction.
- Dr. Ch. Rama Prasada Rao, Dean, IIIC, attended a one-day workshop on “Awareness on Various programs for Foreign University Collaborations” was Organized at JNTUA, Ananthapuramu on 16th May 2015.
- Dr. I. Gopinath, participated in Newton Bhabha Innovation Workshop, Industry-Academia Engagement, Organized by FICCI and Royal Academy Engineering, U.K on 12 - 13 May 2015.
- Dr. Ch. Rama Prasada Rao, Dean, IIIC, Dr. I. Gopinath, Associate Dean, IIIC, Mr. Balaraju, Associate Professor, Dept. of ME and Mr. Srinivasaraju, Assistant Professor, Dept. of EEE visited UltraTech Cements Limited-Andhra Pradesh Cement Works, Tadipatri on 9th March, 2015.
- The Department of Mechanical Engineering & IIIC Cell organized a CEO Meet Session "Careers in Manufacturing Sector & Journey from College to Corporate" to the Third year Mechanical and EEE department students with Mr. Galla Vijay Naidu – Chief Executive Officer of Mangal Industries Ltd which is a subsidiary of Amara Raja Group held on 30 January 2015.
- Dr. I. Gopinath, Associate Dean, IIIC along with Dr. P. Sree Brahmanandam, Professor - Department of Physics visited & interacted with Director ISAC ISRO Bangalore on 2nd June 2015.
- A Two-Day "Faculty Development Program on Teaching an Online Course, using Moodle (Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) LMS" was organized at MITS, Madanapalle during 19th & 20th December 2014. Dr. K. Srinivas, Professor ICT, National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA), New Delhi was the resource person. For Report on Event Click Here
- Dr. Ch. Rama Prasada Rao,Dean-IIIC along with Dr. I. Gopinath, Associate Dean-IIIC, Prof. N.S. Kameswara Rao, Professor & Head, Dept. of Chemistry, Dr. Suryanaryana Raju, Professor, Dept. of Mechanical and Mr. A. Srinivasulu, Dept. of EEE visited Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD), Hyderabad on 21st November 2014.
For Report on Event Click Here
- Dr. Ch. Rama Prasada Rao, Professor & Dean, IIIC Visited Hyderabad during 8-9-2014 to 12-9-2014 for Industry Interaction. For Report On Event Click Here
- Dr. Ch. Rama Prasada Rao - Professor & Dean, Industry Institute Interaction Cell attended CII-Southern Region organized HR Summit in Hyderabad during 8-9, October, 2014.
- Dr. Ch. Rama Prasada Rao - Professor & Dean, Industry Institute Interaction Cell have participated in the British Columbia – India Education and Innovation Meet organized by British Columbia (BC) at Bangalore on 15th Oct, 2014.
- The Guest lecture from INDUSTRY Resources on "Interview Skills" by Mr. Pavankumar, Head – Wave Crest, Hyderabad & Mr. K. Radhakrishna, Process Consultant – HP Global Soft, Hyderabad organized by IIIC on 13th September 2014. For Report on Event Click Here
- One day workshop on “Career Guidance for Engineering Graduates” conducted on 8, Dec, 2014 for all first year B.Tech students under TEQIP-II. The Resource Person was Sri. V. Phanikumar, General Manager, NCS Corporation, Pondicherry, Tamilnadu, India. <
- The Expert Lecture on “Starting a Knowledge based Enterprise – the Needs of an Entrepreneur” by Mr. G. Ajitha Prabu, Director, Kriatec Services Pvt Ltd, Chennai on 26 August, 2014.For Report on Event Click Here
- The training program on Introductory Training on ANSYS DESIGN MODELER was conducted by the Department of Mechanical Engineering on 10th March 2014.It is an Industry Institute Interaction Program organized under TEQIP-II.
- The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering of Madanapalle institute of Technology & Science has organized a Two Day Workshop for Students on "EARTHING TECHNOLOGIES IN POWER SYSTEMS" under IIIC through TEQIP-II by Mr. H. Jayakumar, Director - Technical Galaxy Earthling Electrodes (P) Ltd, Retd. Joint Director – CPRI Bangalore during 06-07, March 2014.
- The NAFEMS – CAE Certification program (phase 1) was completed successfully on May 6th to 8th 2013.
- The one-day Expert Lecture was organized by the Dept. of Mechanical Engineering in coordination with the Industry Institute Interactive Cell (IIIC), under TEQIP-II, at Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science, Madanapalle on 21/09/2012. Mr. G. Narasimham, Vice President, Cheema Boilers Ltd., Chandigarh, was the Resource Person for this Expert Lecture.
- An expert lecture by Dr. N. S. Reddy, Professor in GYEONSANG National university, JINJU, Korea on “Artificial Neural Networks” was organized.
- An expert lecture by Mr. Sudheer Reddy, Senior Supplier Quality Engineer in UTC - Aeroscope Systems, Bangalore on Trends in Aerospace Industry and career scope for Mechanical Engineering graduates was organized.